MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Mier Schneider and his Methods

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mier Schneider and his Methods
Hi everyone,

I have heard about Mier Schneider, and his methods for healing vision.   He seems so utterly convinced that eyesight is curable... it's enough to persuade even a skeptic like myself.   

Of course, I want to know what his methods are- I wish I could get in contact with him somehow.   Unfortunately, due to my current life circumstances, I have no way of accessing his book.

But in total:   What does Mier's book say?   What does it recommend?   

Would love more information if anyone has it.
(02-13-2016, 04:40 AM)Kabuto Wrote: Hi everyone,

I have heard about Mier Schneider, and his methods for healing vision.   He seems so utterly convinced that eyesight is curable... it's enough to persuade even a skeptic like myself.   

Of course, I want to know what his methods are- I wish I could get in contact with him somehow.   Unfortunately, due to my current life circumstances, I have no way of accessing his book.

But in total:   What does Mier's book say?   What does it recommend?   

Would love more information if anyone has it.

Will he teaches bates method too and from what I seen his videos it's all about relaxation and to release all the tension in all of ur body because maybe ur muscles are tensed somewhere in your body and that create tension to your eyes

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now