MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Alergies

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alergies
I have itchy eyelids due to alergies.  It happens every spring.  I usually put two metal spoons into the freezer and make them cold and put them on my eyelids to reduce the swelling.  I do it every morning and it works, and it makes my eyes feel refreshed.  Is it bad for the eyes?
I can't see why it would be bad.  As long as you don't press on your eyeball too hard or cause yourself pain while doing this.

If it works, it works.  You said this relieves you of allergies for the whole day?  or do you also take antihistamines?

Just don't give yourself a freezer burn.

Paul
It relieves the itchyness and shrinks up the swellness on my eyelids.  I don't take medicine for allergies from pollen, it goes away after 4 weeks, and I'm feeling better.
I forgot to tell you guys this, but my eyelids felt better 2 weeks ago.  If you have itchy eyes or eyelids, put 2 metal spoons in the freezer and take them out and put them on your eyelids(while your eyes are cold) for 30 seconds each eye.  I do it every morning.

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download