MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Palming in a bright room

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Palming in a bright room
I've read somewhere in this forum a long time ago that some people prefer to palm in a bright room and that it creates sharper clear flashes.  It's probably buried, since i can't find it now.  I also remember that someone even said that they like to palm near a lamp and a wall with a bunch of bumps so that light can reflect more.  Is it good to palm in a bright room?
Hi Otter,

Quote:omeone even said that they like to palm near a lamp and a wall with a bunch of bumps so that light can reflect more.  Is it good to palm in a bright room?

Actually, I'm not sure if it makes all that much of a difference. I didn't understand what you mean by the light reflecting off the walls or something. Of course, if the room is very brightly lit up, the iris will make the pupil smaller so in you achieve the pinhole effect, sharpening your vision. In my case, I find that my vision relatively improves regardless of where it is done.

Quote:It's probably buried, since i can't find it now.

I think either of these two links is the thread you were referring to:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.iblindness.org/forum/index.php/topic,58.0.html">http://www.iblindness.org/forum/index.p ... ,58.0.html</a><!-- m -->

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.iblindness.org/forum/index.php/topic,451.0.html">http://www.iblindness.org/forum/index.p ... 451.0.html</a><!-- m -->

Have fun!

- Kaze
I found it. its the second link you posted, and it's Beetle that was talking about palming anywhere BUT somewhere dark.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now