MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
blurry vision after sleeping in the afternoon

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
blurry vision after sleeping in the afternoon
After I take a nap in the afternoon, i wake up and I see things blurrier.  Also, whenever I palm and feel sleepy but stop a few minutes after, how come my vision is blurry?  Please explain to me why this is so.
Hi Otter,

Coincidentally, blur vision after sleep also just happen to me. According to Bates, our eyes are hardly at rest during sleep. Some people tend to have dry eyes after waking up and this attributes to the blur vision. Swinging(50-100 times) before and after bed is should solve this. It helps for me.

Regards,

Petal
After i wake up in the morning from sleep, my eyes feel a bit refreshed and i can see a bit clearer.

Also, is it okay if I palm while laying down?  My arms arent sore, and i can go for 30 minutes doing that.
As long as your hands are warm, it should be fine.

Paul
I like palming in bed right after awakening (Emily Bates advised nearsighted patients to do this). Sometimes I have to (or else I can't get up) because my vision is so much worse right after awakening than any other time of the day, and palming is usually the only thing that I can conveniently do while lying down to give me energy and to help me think.
Hmm, I'm having interesting effects swinging before bed. I'll keep trying that.  Smile
what are the effects?  Are those good effects or bad ones?  Tongue

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download