MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
is this a HARD BLINK

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is this a HARD BLINK
hi ALL.

I am Little confused is it a hard blink when you do no see clear picture and than you close your eyes gently but consciously and than open them quickly and picture is better ???
As i was reading about hard blink problem is to close your eyes to hard .Right?

And one more thing when I get a clear flash (at least i think it is a clear flash) after that gently blink and for instant of second or little bit more i see things better but i have strange feeling in my eyes during my clear flash and it is odd for me so i try to get rid of that feeling and BUM my vision is where it was before the blink.

Anyone have same experience?
Pleas post your opinion about gently blink Smile

Thank you for all your comments.
I would consider it a hard blink.  From what you described, it looks like you generate a tear in front of your eye, which acts as a lense creating temporary clarity.  Once you blink, the extra tears are swept away and you're back where you started. 
Another type of clear flash is the one that involves the extrinsic muscles.  That one can also fade with a blink because your relaxation states change with each blink. 

Just relax your eyesight at all times, and you'll notice your clear flashes become genuine. Smile

Paul
I don't get a better picture after what you describe as soft blink. The only forced way to do it with blinks for me is by using the muscles around the eyes to deform them, but that's not a good solution. I have a hunch you're not really blinking gently.
Don't use the blink to generate clear flashes.  Just blink as you normally would..softly and lightly.  The only time a few hard blinks are recommended is if your eyes are unbearably dry.

The Bates concept revolves around relaxing your eyes.  Unless your 'hard blink' helps relax your eyes, I wouldn't do it.  Even if it gives you a temporary clear flash..(which by the way, is most likely just a buildup of tears from hard blinking, not a "real" clear flash that is attained from relaxation).

Hope that helped,
Paul
Hi thanks for all comments.

Paul :I do not tearsing during clear flash but if i want to keep it on force than i feel pain in my eyes than i drop some tears. 

crnakava: Try to close your eyes gently and forget about picture you see it before. Than open your eyes and look in some direction not object or shape of it.Maybe this will help or do not do(if it is not good ) it because it is addictive.  Tongue

by karo

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download