MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
What methods acutally work?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What methods acutally work?
Could any of you explain methods that improve your vision
my left eye is 20/200 and right is 20/100

EDIT
my vision test just came home and it said i need glasses for school but i can see fine if i sit up close
is it worth stressing over?
That's entirely up to you.  I know there are people who benefited by each of the methods.  As long as you can attain visual relaxation, it doesn't matter what methods you use.

Best to you,
Paul
All of them work when you do them correctly. But it's up to you to try them out to find out which ones work best for you. The methods that work best for me are continuous shifting and swinging, the long swing, sungazing, and sometimes palming.

Nessa Wrote:my vision test just came home and it said i need glasses for school but i can see fine if i sit up close

If you start wearing glasses it will be harder to get cured. Please do not wear them if you can help it.

Good luck.
Dear Nessa,

Quote:Could any of you explain methods that improve your vision
my left eye is 20/200 and right is 20/100

I assume you are not yet wearing a minus lens.  That is
good.  I would suggest you verify your vision using
your own Snellen.  If you are not driving a car
you can avoid the minus for some time -- as
suggested by Bates.

Quote:EDIT
my vision test just came home and it said i need glasses for school but i can see fine if i sit up close

Nearsightedness is DEFINED that you see excellent near,
but blurry far away.  (At 20 feet.)

If you are not concerned (stressed), then just get the
simple minus lens. 

But in the future (if in school) your vision simply goes
down at a steady rate.  The time is NOW to
do something.  But that is your choice.

Best,

Otis

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download