MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Palming/stare QNs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Palming/stare QNs
I've been alternately palming and doing the long swing for quite a period of time now, maybe a month with about 20 minutes a day altogether.
Lately I've noticed that after I finish a 5-minte or so palming session.. I open my eyes, and about 5 seconds later my vision clouds completely. This could be the "empty grey field" that Bates has talked about. Usually in palming I noticed that when I closed my eyes especially tight under my palms, I got more black than I usually could. Usually I can't seem to do much to get black.
Help
Did your vision improved after doing the exercies for this period of time ?
Hi Xavier,

I think that palming is not bringing you very much benefit?
In this case you actually should discard that practice. If one way doesn't work it is wasting time; try another!

What you have to understand here is that palming is one of the more peculiar methods of curing imperfect sight. For a small minority of people for whom it does bring improvement, it brings immense improvement, and the person is cured very quickly.

On the other extremity, for the remaining majority of people it will not bring much benefit at all. So it is pointless to keep trying and trying; follow the other rest methods which will bring you equal relaxation as the for that lucky minority who are able to easily attain mental rest with palming sessions, if you can do them properly.

Quote:when I closed my eyes especially tight under my palms, I got more black than I usually could.

No, don't do that.  In fact here is an interesting quote from the magazine:

"Question—In palming, should one close the eyes tightly?

Answer—No, easily, lazily and naturally at all times."

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.central-fixation.com/bem/bettereyesight_1926_11.htm#questions">http://www.central-fixation.com/bem/bet ... #questions</a><!-- m -->
No, I didn't really get improvement after palming.

Other practices are swinging, shifting, central fixation, sunning, am i right? I couldn't find any other separate methods (that aren't variations of these few)

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now