MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Going [mostly] without glasses

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going [mostly] without glasses
It's been over a week since I just started leaving my glasses in the car and going through the vast majority of my life without lenses.  I've seen some minor improvements (eyes aren't so dry, less tension in my neck/shoulders, slight improvement in my ability to read the computer at work, fewer headaches), but really what I'm enjoying most is simply not wearing glasses.  There's no worry about them getting bent or scratched in my martial art class, I can pull on a sweatshirt without taking them off, I can just flop onto the sofa and roll over onto my side without adjusting the pillow to not hit my glasses, and I can bury my face into my cat's fur.  I also don't have anything marring my vision like scratches or grime on the lenses.  I can do dishes at work without my glasses fogging up from the steam.

In short, even if my vision didn't improve, I don't think I'd go back to wearing lenses full time.  I'm enjoying this too much...and I'm sure happiness is very relaxing and good for vision.  Smile

Beo
That great Beo!
Most people don't understand that the huge bonus of not wearing glasses is simply not wearing glasses.  They are so preoccupied with clear eyesight that when they take off glasses, they only see the blur, and that's the only thing they focus on.  If you enjoy other benefits of lens-less life, you can't go wrong.  If you practice Bates method, it's this kind of attitude that would get you great results!

Good luck and keep us posted on your progress.

Paul
While i only see blur, i couldn't go without glasses anywhere near full time. I do love colours with out them they just seee more vidid

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now