MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Cured by massage?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cured by massage?
Hi. Thanks to everyone who answered my questions.
I had a friend years ago who told me that he didn't need glasses anymore because he was cured.  When I asked him how he was cured, he told me he massages his eyes.  Is this possible?  Before he was cured, I was certain his vision was worse than mine.  All of a sudden he's got perfect eyesight.  Your opinion on massaging please?

Another question:  Is it OK to squint when reading the Snellen chart? Or is that cheating? I don't think I should squint because it feels straining.  Am I right?

Thanks a lot!!!
You're right, NEVER squint!  I'm serious when I say it's better to wear your glasses than to strain so much as to squint.

As far as massages....I bet it works to some extent.  I was actually looking into massages a while back, and one particular one was interesting because it used acupuncture points around the eyes to loosen eye muscles.

This is very interesting though, what kind of exercises did he do?
I see. I'm not sure if he did any exercises.  We haven't spoken since and I have no way of contacting him, too bad.  Anyway, I hope you share some insights on massaging once you prove them to be effective. Thanks!!!
perfect vision is achieved by relaxing, a massage relaxes you, makes sense to me.  when my son has a cold, i massage his eyebrows, lightly rub from the top of the eye up, always going up or out towards your ear.  the sinuses and the eyes are closely connected, what this does is clear his sinuses.  which is the greates miracle i discovered with him since he has an absolute fit and won't stop crying until he can breath through his nose again.  he loves it.
The chinese use eye massages to prevent nearsightedness. They use acupuncture to treat it from what i've heard.
Dear Marlon,

Quote:Another question: Is it OK to squint when reading the Snellen chart? Or is that cheating? I don't think I should squint because it feels straining. Am I right?

Otis> The issue is not "cheating", but rather getting a "reading" of your
Snellen that YOU consider to be accurate.

Otis> We all squint a little. But if you are reading 20/30, and squint
slightly and see 20/20 -- then that is OK.

Otis> As you know, that is how you get "clear flashes" -- and confirm
them after working with Bates methods.

Best,

Otis

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now