MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Should I do Palming?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I do Palming?
i cant palm for long. i cant just palm and relax. i get impatient and bored very quickly, and so obviously i dont get results. i seem to rush and hope i have clearer vision when im done palming, and im sure this doesnt help at all and just makes palming of no benefit. i think palming isnt for me or maybe i need to learn to become patient. Should i do palming? or is it a waste of time for me to do? :-\
Dear Friend,

If Palming does not work for you, why not research other methods?
Bryan,

You have to break through that. When you feel bored, concentrate on your breathing, quietness, still, whatever you can visualize, and using the tips in the palming topic you can find in the Method of the Week forum. Spend a good half hour or hour on it. You get so bored and restless while doing it because the habits and processes that are a part of the visual strain you have are fighting to keep you in it.

David
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now