MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Strange twitching

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange twitching
i noticed that right under my right eye there is a continuous very small twitching(no twitch under my left eye).it is quite fast but i dont even feel it and it happens automatically. could this be a sign of subconcious strain?
The advice I've seen for this amounts to:

-Don't consume caffeine, sugar or alcohol (or synthetic imitations - my opinion)
-Prevent deficiencies but beware of single nutrient supplements and others that are improperly balanced, unless you know specifically which ones you need
-Get enough sleep (much aided by the above)
-Reduce stress (again much aided by all of the above)
-Reduce eye strain. Only just started this myself, but I'd be pretty amazed, given all I've read, if this weren't made easier by the above also. Especially the bit about sugar; there's been research suggesting that refined starch may be a contributing factor in myopia epidemics, which seems logical when you consider that the psychological effects of it are often those Bates says are triggers.

If it continues for weeks you may want to consult a doctor for testing for causes needing professional intervention. Many people I know experience it without having such a condition, though. Smile
It's not uncommon, if it persists for more than two days, call your doctor.

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now