MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Do you think I can really improve?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you think I can really improve?
I've read the success stories here, and they are magnificent! But I have a few quick questions. Am I supposed to like stop wearing my contacts/glasses. Wearing contacts/glasses is required for me everyday (school), but will it prevent my eyesight from improving?

Also, Can I Palm or Swing with my contacts in? Big Grin

Thank you
You can still improve if you're forced to wear your glasses sometimes. Just try to wear them as little as possible, but don't swing or anything while wearing contacts or glasses, you must take off any corrective lenses or contacts before practicing.
This seems like a very silly question...But where can I get one of those Snellen charts? ???
Dear Cheerio,

Subject: Easy to use Snellen,

Just click here:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.smbs.buffalo.edu/oph/ped/IVAC/IVAC.html">http://www.smbs.buffalo.edu/oph/ped/IVAC/IVAC.html</a><!-- m -->

Then click on "Display". See if you can read the 20/60 line
with no glasses.

You can make them bigger or smaller. Press "display" to
get new letter. :o

Best,

Otis
Awesome thanks! Big Grin
Best is to print one. Attainable somewhere in iblindness website. Be sure the printing setting is set to the highest.
Here are the i-see Snellens:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.i-see.org/eyecharts.html">http://www.i-see.org/eyecharts.html</a><!-- m -->

The IVAC Snellen has a major feature -- you can never "memorize"
it, and can be certain that if you read 1/2 the letters correcly -- you
PASS the line.

Thus if you are reading 20/60 now, do Bates, and six months later
you read 3/4 inch letters at 20 feet -- you have indeed
improved your visual acuity. :Smile

Otis

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now