MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
A method that worked for me

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A method that worked for me
I found a method that helped me see clearly for a moment.I was surfing thru the internet and ran into a page which had this technique called color day or colour day.It involves starting your day and picking a color, any color, and trying to look for it anywhere. Like your searching for that specific color(this is done of coarse without glasses)and when you find that color look for it somewhere else or when you do find it change the color your looking for right away.Try looking for small colors as in not big billboards that is primarily has the color your looking for.If the billboard or whatever your looking at has your color look around it in a scanning way to see if you see another shade of that color or another color.When I did this today My vision cleared for a second and then it went back to its strain state.I believe if you use this and other methods of bates your duration in which you see clearly will improve.Give it a try and dont strain, just see what you do see. It will clear up automatically.
Thanks for sharing! ;D
I was skeptical but gave this a try and it did work for me. Things got crisper and looked more alive. I think it allowed me to come out of my myopic/inward looking/blank staring ways momentarily. The act of searching pulled me outward and because I was only trying to locate color and not "see clearly" my eyes relaxed. Good practice!
I think ill give that a try.
otto Wrote:I was skeptical but gave this a try and it did work for me. Things got crisper and looked more alive. I think it allowed me to come out of my myopic/inward looking/blank staring ways momentarily. The act of searching pulled me outward and because I was only trying to locate color and not "see clearly" my eyes relaxed. Good practice!

Yeah, that's exactly the idea. It's a way to get you to constantly look around at details without needing to try to see them clearly.

Dave
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith
Thanks for sharing this method! I've been using it for a few days now, and although I didn't see permanent improvement yet, it feels very relaxing and I seem to see a little better when doing this. Thanks!
Yes, thanks for sharing! Finally, something that can take my concentration off of the actual eyes. I tried it for the whole week since you suggested it. each day a different color: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, violet Smile Every day it worked great, except for purple, there just isn't that much purple!

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download