MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
First real flash!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First real flash!
Hello!

I have not worn my glasses for almost 3 months now, only for driving and at university. I have never experienced a clear flash during that time, but last Friday it finally happened! I did the last thing for university that I absolutely had to do before the winter break, and then I went out on the street and towards home. Knowing that nothing needed to be done in the next few weeks, I was very relaxed and didn't really think about anything. Suddenly everything cleared and I could even read the names of the stores all the way down the street. Then i blinked and it was gone...

The reason I call this a "real" flash is simple. I'm able to improve my vision simply by blinking very hard. But I realize it's just conscious strain I put upon my eyes this way, and it even starts to hurt after a few seconds. The flash last Friday was real because it came all by itself and didn't hurt or anything. My eyes felt as if they weren't even there.

I'm happy about this experience and I'm now completely convinced that defective eyesight has really a lot to do with psychological factors. That also makes a lot of sense to me because one of my two brothers seems to be completely different than the rest of the family, and he is also the only one who has never had any problems regarding eyesight.

Greetings
Tom
Congrats Tom! No turning back now.

When it happens with no effort on your part like that, it's a great opportunity to consider just what happened and how it relates to the various exercises like shifting and what they're really doing for you. They're not healing your eyes really, or creating some kind of long-term improvement, or something that you have to work on your eyes with, not if a clear flash comes as suddenly and perfectly as that all by itself.

Dave
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now