MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
If your tired eyes get wet....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If your tired eyes get wet....
I don't know if you've heard this, but from where I come from folks say that if you are tired, wait awhile before you take a shower, or if your hands are tired don't wash them immediately; it's supposedly harmful. Any truth to this?

I'm asking this because I've found that 'washing' or getting my eyes wet with water is somewhat soothing, and I do this whether or not my eyes are tired. Will this damage my eyes?

Thank you. ;D
I mean, you never know, but I would highly, highly, highly doubt there is anything to that.

Maybe if you were really tired, you might slip and fall in the tub? As far as I know warmth is very soothing for the body and I can't imagine why it would be bad.
I never heard this. On the contrary, if you take a shower, you clear your skin allowing air diffusion - very refreshing.
I've never heard of such a thing either.
Thanks people! Wink

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now