MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Getting a Snellen test card.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting a Snellen test card.
Hey, does anyone know how I might get a hold of a Snellen test card? I noticed one on this site but I don't have a credit card to purchase one and my parents don't like buying over the net, so I was wondering if anyone knew a site where I could print one out or could anyone help me create my own? Thanks.
Free ones are available here:
http://www.i-see.org/eyecharts.html

When making your own, it's best to print it on matte photo paper, with your print quality on high. Otherwise, what you can read on your home-made eye chart may be significantly less than what you can on a high-quality one. You can save money making your own, but that's a lot of ink on the larger letters.  Smile

Dave

PS - Whenever I mention i-see.org I like to give Alex props for it. His website and mailing list was the very first internet presence on natural vision improvement, bringing people together and paving the way for all the sites today.
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith
Also some available here:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.central-fixation.com/resources.shtml">http://www.central-fixation.com/resources.shtml</a><!-- m -->
Cool, thanks.

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download