MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
uneven flash

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
uneven flash
Last night I was having a flash after about an hour shifting and swinging with the Snellen. After awhile I noticed that the totality of the flash was happening in my right eye. When I covered my right eye, my left could see nothing any more clearly than usual. Granted, it is very hard to shift and swing without being self conscious while covering a eye, but my left eye seems to be lagging behind. In anyone's experience, has it helped to train the eyes separately, or will the non dominant eye come along naturally in due time?
I tried holding a card between my eyes parallel to my line of sight to get a corridor effect. This I hoped would indicate I was using both eyes to see the Snellen.

Thanks in advance, reply-ers!
ive read the book from Kelley, Charles R. "Psychological Factors in Myopia" and the experiment with the clear flashing never came in both eyes simultaneously in the beginning but after practice it eventually came in both eyes separate so just keep practicing. It is wise to practice both eyes separate and then after together.

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now