MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Ortho C contact lenses

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ortho C contact lenses
hAS ANYONE HEARD OF ORTHO C CONTACT LENSES, AND IF SO DO THEY WORK FOR MILD MYOPIA? heres the website: <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.reversingnearsightedness.com">http://www.reversingnearsightedness.com</a><!-- w --> would an eye doctor reject this method like eye exercises? any info would be appreciated.
I have never tried or heard of this, however, I read through the site and his 'proofs'. I wouldn't buy this product, and this thread doesn't belong in the 'Bates Method' subject forum.

When something is so poorly written, I assume that the writer has a poor understanding of the topic. The writer is also more obsessed with showing that Ortho K reverses any benefit of Ortho C than showing any benefit of Ortho C. In my opinion, if someone can't explain their product properly, they either don't have the mental capacity to do it, or they are creating confusion in order to make the product look better than it is.
I didn't bother to read through whatever "proof" he had to offer. As far as I'm considered, anyone who won't reveal their complete method can't be trusted. In addition to that, "If it sounds too good to be true it probably is" rings true here. You're going to wear contact lenses for 2 minutes three times a week and see improvement?

I'm sorry, if it was that effective it would have swept the nation, give me a break.

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download