MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
I cant shift properly anymore

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I cant shift properly anymore
As I was reading the Bates book I was trying the suggestions as I read them.When I got to the shifting part I did it correctly. As I pulled more and more slowly away from the book and it was starting to clear and my eyes felt as if the muscles had let go of the eyes.I could actually feel it get looser and my eyes felt very light.Like I was griping them and suddenly I had let go of it.Now that I started my own schedule of vision training I cant shift like I did before and my eyes hurt especially on my left eye(which is my weaker eye).I try to palm and swing before I shift but still no luck.I know im straining because of the pain and discomfort.It was easy when I was just trying out the suggestion but now that I started practicing I cant do it.Please help.
I think you are expecting yourself to shift better and improve your vision, and it's causing you to strain and stress yourself because you are trying too hard to reproduce the results you had earlier. It seems that you are forcing yourself to do it, but you have to remember to just relax and not try too hard! Big Grin
keep practicing.

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now