MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
The Biggest Dilemma of the Bates Method

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Biggest Dilemma of the Bates Method
The biggest dilemma of the Bates method is that you want to change the way you use your eyes, yet you need to completely divert your attention away from your eyes. This may seem contradictory at first glance, but ... read more
Remember you can also cross-post your blog entries here. On the lower right of the page where you enter/edit your blog, you can select a forum to post it to.

Dave
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith
It's good to read that right now. I'm at a point right now, after 6 months with the Bates Method, where I feel I've hit the wall. Finally got to doing palming in a relaxing way and getting past staring at the insides of my eyelids.
It's like revisiting a long lost part of myself.
I found poetry helped unblock my visual-imaginative brain function. Come look and participate in the poetry thread on my iblindness blog. : <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.iblindness.org/blog/?author=23">http://www.iblindness.org/blog/?author=23</a><!-- m -->

thanks,
Otto

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now