MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
The most important habit IS sketching

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The most important habit IS sketching
The habit I feel is most important to me is sketching.  I find that when I dart my eyes to different objects, and notice the shift as my eyes fixate on an object, my eyes feel relaxed.  My eyes seem to clear up when I do that, though my left eye keeps a noticeable amount of astigmatism.

I'd love to hear others think are the most important habits are and descriptions of them.

brett
Hi Brett,

That just goes to show how simple it can be. Like I say every now and then, there's so many books, so many people to learn from, but when it comes down to it, it can be something so simple and easy that contrasts against the huge amount of information available. It's like how there must be a million different recipies for chicken, and you can study the art of cooking chicken for years if you really want to. But you don't have to.

Like you, I find that my most important habit to cultivate is to keep my attention moving from point to point. Anyone who learns to do this (without glasses, of course) will find that it's such a relief on their minds and bodies to no longer work at something that's impossible, namely staring to see many things at once.

Dave
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now