MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Telescopic & Microscopic Eyesight

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Telescopic & Microscopic Eyesight
Do you think it's possible?

I think that telescopic and microscopic vision is possible! I actually remember having flashes of telescopic and microscopic vision as a child. The flash of telescopic vision came before the microscopic one. The telescopic one was of the moon (I could see the craters sooo clearly, as if I was looking at them from a few feet away!). The microscopic one was of snow. I simply picked up a handful of snow, looked at it, and saw one snowflake better than all the others. I could easily make out the shape of the snowflake!

However, right now I don't completely remember having these experiences. ??? I just know that it is a fact that they happened to me. Smile

I totally can't wait until these flashes become permanent! Smile
Yeah, I've been practicing with a lot of microscopic reduced type text recently. Like, I've got the entire Bates Magazines on my phone and I zoom it down to 20 percent of the original (which is sooooooooooooooooo tiny you won't believe it's actually text until you see it with practice)

I can see the microscopic stuff perfectly quite frequently now.

As for telescopic, that should be possible too. But I don't think the words 'telescopic' and 'microscopic' are good words to describe what's going on when people see so sharply. It makes it sound like something unnatural or un-human, when it's the total opposite.

Like Bates says, extended powers of vision are just the result of a more natural state of mind where one is able to make the parts seen less distinct greater and greater and increase the part seen best to a smaller point. Like that girl who could see the rings of Saturn.

It's just plain simple ordinary central fixation, nothing magical, nothing supernatural about it.

Personally, I think a lot of people with normal sight get flashes of telescopic vision, just like people with imperfect sight get flashes of normal. And I think they often just go along without noticing it.

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now