MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Relaxing Anxiety

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Relaxing Anxiety
Sometimes when I try to just clear my mind, my stomach starts to sort of tickle so much that I just have to stop and move around. Has anyone experienced this before? Is it good relaxation or not good? :'(
Hi Cheerio,
I think I have had the same thing. More in the past than now. I would be quieting my mind and at some point I would get this itchy of ticklish sensation in the center of my belly out to my navel. At other times it would be around my kidneys. Ooh! I'm getting the belly sensation right now as I write! Yeah, it used to freak me out, although I can't say why. I'm convinced it is a good thing. I believe it is a result of becoming connected to your body again. Those of us that are over analytical tend to get disconnected for regular body sensations. This is also your energetic center and your energy (chi, ki, prana,) flows more freely when you relax. Also, you may feel strong emotional release when this sensation is explored. You probably have been walking around with a tense diaphragm shallow breathing and locked up feelings. That is, if you are anything like me. ;D
The feeling can't hurt you and it will subside in intensity if you continue staying relaxed. Just remind yourself that you are entirely safe. Smile
Later,
Otto

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now