MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Overall Aim

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Overall Aim
Hi all,

I thought that it would be helpful to see if most people are in agreement with the overall objective here.
From my point of view it seems that the objective is to release the tension and strain in the surrounding eye muscles, and the most effective way to achieve this is to be able to rest the mind, when the mind is in a totally relaxed state then the eyes muscles are also able to relax.

When this is achieved on a regular basis the eyes are able to return to there normal state.

Of course I have missed out loads of stuff here in between those 2 statements, but it would be interesting to know how others actually interpret the whole objective.

Mike
Well Mike,
That seems like a pretty succinct, straight forward description of what we're trying to do.

rolfey Wrote:When this is achieved on a regular basis the eyes are able to return to there normal state.
This is true in the sense that it is most typical. People tend to make behavioral and mental changes quite slowly.
We all have read of the almost immediate recoveries. If only! I have a feeling I'll be at this for at least another year before
I see normally. :'( It is actually a great process!
Yes, I recon it's going to take me a good year or so, but I am happy with any improvment as an when it comes Smile
Mike
rolfey Wrote:From my point of view it seems that the objective is to release the tension and strain in the surrounding eye muscles

Forget about the muscles. The problem is entirely in the mind. Beside the muscles receiving wrong control impulses from the mind and forcing the eye out of focus, there are also the illusions of imperfect sight, which are the largest defect of imperfect sight, and they are not connected with any muscles, only with the mental strain. As soon as you regain good mental control, the muscles will also be OK, no need to worry about them.

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download