MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
A Long-Lasting Flash of Perfect Vision

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Long-Lasting Flash of Perfect Vision
Yesterday I had the most prominent flash of improved vision in my practice. It just blown my mind away, although I don't usually get excited at the flashes anymore. This one was crisp 20/20 and lasted very long, about 10-15 min. I could do anything (or do nothing) and it didn't go away. I thought I was actually cured until it faded away.

It was not equal in both eyes, but I believe if I stayed like this for a longer time, both eyes would sink to the equal relaxation. Also, there was a little double-image appearing and disappearing, but not making the entire image blurred. I didn't feel like my eyes suddenly relieved from muscular tension - this usually happens before the flash and is obviously due to a cruder level of strain. During the flash my eyes just felt perfectly comfortable, like they should be. No tears, stitching etc.

I have saved the relaxed and comfortable state of the mind that accompanied the flash. It reminded me of my childhood in a way, when I had perfect sight. I can now remember this state to help bring myself back to relaxation.

It looks like I have finally detected what exactly makes me relax and strain and so I can now just keep practicing without doubts. My flashes of improved vision have become oftener and deeper recently.

Just couldn't stand telling you about it Smile
Good for you! ;D
Oleg,
Congrats, thats fantastic. The longer the duration of the flash most likely means you're doing everything right for the most part. Mine have been often but never lasted much longer than an instant. Keep us posted on any more progress--its definitely encouraging and I'm glad you're doing well.
-Mike
Oleg

You have been very generous with your time on this forum and I for one have picked up loads of help from your postings (and from your blog). So well done! (And of course this is great encouragement for the rest of us too!)
Congratulations! I know you've been really working at these exercises so you much be proud! Smile
So happy for you man ! I've also read your posts on the PerfectSight group that you recently submitted. Very interesting and encouraging stuff!
You so totally deserve perfect sight lol .. you are so determined and have such great perseverence, it hella' motivates me (and many others in this forum i'm sure!)
well, i've been getting loads of clear flashes too lately :O it's only a matter of time now , just to keep doing what i am already doing
I'm gonna beat you there, Oleg. Wink Perfect sight is mine, all mine.
Oleg K.,

I know I already posted in this topic, but I was just wondering what your daily routine has been when doing the Bates Method? I'm still not so sure what I should be doing and how long I should be doing it. D: Thank you.
Hi,

Oleg K. Wrote:Yesterday I had the most prominent flash of improved vision in my practice. It just blown my mind away, although I don't usually get excited at the flashes anymore. This one was crisp 20/20 and lasted very long, about 10-15 min. ...

hmmm..I had a somewhat a similar experience, sometime end of January this year. Here is what happened:

Saturday Night about 7pm, I started to palm, while having the TV on. I figured since I was going to be a couch potato, I may as well make the most the time by doing something good for my eyes. With the tv on, I started to visualise the images by listening to the going-ons, regardless whether if it is news programs, variety shows, drama etc. I took breaks in between to have dinner, drink water etc. Palming continue until bedtime.

Next morning, I woke up to the bright sunlight with the clearest and longest lasting vision I've ever experience in my life. It was not 20/20, but it was the clearest flash I had so far. It lasted like about 15-20mins and then it goes away. I was quite happy and excited and could not wait to have it happen again.

However, when I tried the same method of palming over the following weeks, the lasting clear flash did not appear and it was quite disappointing. Other times, the vision seems worse the following day from previous night's practice. Perhaps I had missed out something important that contribute to the success, or maybe my imagination was not perfect enough during the subsequent tries. I had not posted this story earlier because I was not able to repeat the success.

Any comments?

Regards,
Petal
Petal

This is just a guess but I think this technique might require so much investment in time and hope that it is putting pressure on you to "deliver" a clear flash. I don't know if this is your only, or just best, clear flash. My first one came back in November after practising Bates for 4 or 5 months and involved just looking at the Snellen and telling me that I could see it clearly. My eyes/ mind duly obliged - after a good hour! I couldn't repeat this more than once and it seemed too much of an ivestment in time and hope to be practicable, although it proved to me that the Bates method works. I think my mind was telling me at some level that, yes I can see clearly (although my last prescription was for more than - 11), but that there is a better way, and there is. A suggestion might be to "go with the flow", trust the process works and know that you will come up with a more congenial technique from within your own resources. A great idea though, very imaginative!

Sean
Congratulations man. I know it's been hard for you but you never give up. Very few have that kind of courage. Good for you Oleg. I appreciate your courage.

cutie_tech123
Did you see it? One more time? You won't get faked out here!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.SelectWealthSystem.com/?t=wc">http://www.SelectWealthSystem.com/?t=wc</a><!-- m -->
O0
Oleg K. Wrote:Yesterday I had the most prominent flash of improved vision in my practice. It just blown my mind away, although I don't usually get excited at the flashes anymore. This one was crisp 20/20 and lasted very long, about 10-15 min. I could do anything (or do nothing) and it didn't go away. I thought I was actually cured until it faded away.

It was not equal in both eyes, but I believe if I stayed like this for a longer time, both eyes would sink to the equal relaxation. Also, there was a little double-image appearing and disappearing, but not making the entire image blurred. I didn't feel like my eyes suddenly relieved from muscular tension - this usually happens before the flash and is obviously due to a cruder level of strain. During the flash my eyes just felt perfectly comfortable, like they should be. No tears, stitching etc.

I have saved the relaxed and comfortable state of the mind that accompanied the flash. It reminded me of my childhood in a way, when I had perfect sight. I can now remember this state to help bring myself back to relaxation.

It looks like I have finally detected what exactly makes me relax and strain and so I can now just keep practicing without doubts. My flashes of improved vision have become oftener and deeper recently.

Just couldn't stand telling you about it Smile

amazing, thanks for sharing

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download