MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Website

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Website
Hi,

I have come across what looks at first to be a good website, now I know the methods used by this site are not going to be everyones cup of tea as I also know some you out there are quite passionate about what you think the correct approach is.

So go and take a look, and don't chastise me Smile after all the more information we can get then the better it is all round, right!
and now I've been doing this for a few months I am quite determined that I'm not going to get ripped off and pay out a load of cash for some bogus cure, if it fails then at least it will fail without cost.

Mike
What site?
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith
My goodness, I'm so sorry, I have been so impressed with the content I forgot to stuff in the link.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.eyeexercises.net/index.php">http://www.eyeexercises.net/index.php</a><!-- m -->

This really has impressed me; it is the one thing that I was really looking for. The last 3 months I have had many questions regarding the exercises, what the approach should be, the relaxation techniques and how to achieve the right state of mind.

So far this site has answered so many questions for me, and the good thing is that it's not a rip off site that gives you a crappy email lesson and then says for the whole course you will have to pay X amount.

This is all totally free with really detailed approaches, with diagrams to Smile

Mike
Quote:So go and take a look, and don't chastise me Smile after all the more information we can get then the better it is all round, right!

WRONG ! VERY WRONG ! The less information you have the better
stop wasting time with other websites, I don't know what this website has to offer that bates doesn't already explain much better in his magazine and books..
you will just end up getting confused trust me. don't repeat the same mistake as me and many other , because once the wrong ideas are in your head, it's hard to get them out and they stick like a poison. the very concept of 'i need lots of information from a variety of different sources to understand Bates method ' is wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong
i know you probably are annoyed to hear me say this , because it is so counter-intuitive, but its true
just keep on practicing the Original, real and true methods in all their Simplistic glory and you can have much better progress .
the moral is this: Bates is the only system that works. all others are frauds and bad interpretations of the original.
i know i sound like a fundamentalist and extremist and very close minded and bigoted by saying this, but im afraid its the truth which many of us have learnt the hard way .

Tongue
Oh, that's Ralph Macfadyen's book. I used to have a hardcopy. There have been a lot of authors who are pretty much just piggybacking on Bates, often without really having more than a superficial familiarity with it, and they throw in nutrition and optometric vision therapy exercises.

I don't think that a guy that lived a hundred years ago necessarily needs to have the last word, but the thing is, most people don't know what they're talking about.

Dave
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith
totally agree!!
Hi,

I take on board what's been said, but I think that its uber narrow minded, in fact just as short sighted if you pardon the pun as the people that didn't listen to Bates.

If anyone has a modicum of common sense then they should have the nous to decide for themselves if what they are reading makes sense.
How, I find it hard to take on board that you mustn’t read information from anyone else other than Bates, if people had listened to that sort of attitude 100 years ago, "oh you don't want to listen to that Bates fraud, it's all rubbish" , well they did say that to an extent actually, but you get my point!

I consider myself to have a healthy scepticism about most things, and I'm certainly not ripped off or conned easily I can tell you, hence this website!

Nearly all the things I have read so far make really good sense to me, and actually follow Bates quite closely in many ways, and above all, you aren’t going to paying through the nose for books, or CD's, and any other garbage, so I can't see this bloke is out to rip people off, I say read what this site has to offer and then make your decision, unless you are so super weak minded that you are brainwashed by anything you're told.

Mike

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now