MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
reduce strain not trying to see

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
reduce strain not trying to see
i am near sighted. i get a lot of discomfort from wearing glasses. i feel giddy if i wear them. and i see worse and feel a lot of strain when reading a book than without them. but without glasses one can get strain too when looks into the distance. does anyone know some tips to reduce it? As for me, i do it this way: i try to be relaxed and not trying to see objects that is far from me, while shifting among different points in front of me if have time.
Am i doing it right? and how do you deal with the problem(strain)? Smile
The very premises of Bates system is to reduce the strain of seeing, so you are in the right place to learn how ;D
Have you read the book? Did you apply the stuff in there?

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download