MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
spritual side of vision improvement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
spritual side of vision improvement
Has anyone had vision improvement after practicing deep relaxation in hypnosis, alpha, theta, delta brain wave states?
People using Robert Monroes relaxation tapes often notice vision improvement.
This is not hypnosis, it is a deep relaxation of mind, body, neck, eyes.
These tapes teach relaxation, visualization and also chi like energy circulation and sprit/mind travel like yogis, tibetian monks and a few karate masters practice.
I have heard that if a person practices chi/kundalini energy circulation incorrect, without knowledge, training that vision and health problems can occur possibly even temporary blindness.
when the energy is controlled correct many types of healing can be done to ones own body and to help others.
Monroes web site is; <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.monroeinstitute.com">http://www.monroeinstitute.com</a><!-- w -->
Most people that practice the Bates method seen to have a good mental, emotional, spritual base, mind set.
Even when under stress they are able to open their mind to vision improvement and learn quickly.
Dear clarknight,

Would you please tell us the details of your practice and obtaining the complete cure 20/20 at the age of 17?

Thanks.
I am a student of Kriya yoga

I cannot say about the health benefits yet as I am just starting out, but Yogananda writes that a Kriya yogi learns to channel the infinite energy of the brain-stem and direct this vital life-force to all areas of the body, and says that it frees one from all ailments, mental, physical, and spiritual.

Kriya has to be done under the ineage with gurus so that one is fully initiated and eventually becomes qualified to teach as well.

I am not sure exactly how valid Yogananda's claims are since some of my teachers HAVE had health issues, although, it seems Yogananda was also teaching hatha yoga at his schools whereas in America there does not seem to be a strong emphasis upon physical exercise / diet amongst these practitioners.

The guru of my teachers helped teach a blind person to have minor vision through whatever process it is that spiritual masters do this, however he could not get them to see all the way, fully.
experience at age 17 20/20 obtained.

Just basic switching close and far both eyes, one eye at a time and shifting and a small understanding of central fixation.
Most important; i stopped wearing glasses when realized could get clear vision naturally.
Much less stress in life after age 17.
I have not always had 20/20 and clearer.
Bates says this is normal, vision fluxuates and avoiding glasses lets the visual system return to normal clarity and it does for my case.
After taking training from Thomas Quackenbush age 40, i got the 20/15, 10, 5 vision.
This fluxuates if i eat alot of sugar, aspartame, get alot of stress, but i stay with Bates method, no glasses i am back to better than 20/20.
To yoga student;
What about astral projection?
See; journeys out of the body by robert monroe.
Any training, dangers to be aware of?
I heard yoga training includes this in advanced stages.
Moroe states he did it naturally without training.
our teachers make the statement : psychics are just as dumb as everyone else

we stay out of the astral and go to causal / christ / buddha plane and godhead, and great supreme

i am just a novice, i haven't been anywhere close to these places yet,

the psychic is a place where a lot of people with ego-trips go to impose their authority on others and themselves, above the astral is a cut off where such un-developed souls cannot pass through to go higher.

Krishnamurti said that magic powers are like candles in the sun.

admissibly i am interested in astral projection and lucid dream everynight, if that counts.

i think the astral is different than dreaming.... what I've seen is there a level in the third eye which is full of all the chatter of planet earth, tvs and radios and minds rambling, and its stupid and confsing, and above this in the crown is great clarity and calmness, and peace of mind, transcending the pull of Earth's distractions but still orbiting.

we shift out of the pituitary (third eye) into the pineal where simple light (the narrow gateway Christ mentions) is activated...... most people are interesting in seeing things so they think its only the "third eye" but you can see from any chakra, which I have noticed briefly. its most useful to see from the crown.

shamans who use plants might see from solar plexus or other areas, and encounter a lot of primitive and/or (dangerous ) thought-forms, only holy people exist in the crown and higher.

<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.swamij.com">http://www.swamij.com</a><!-- w --> explains that through process of Om many yogis get distracted when they reach astral and fail to go all the way.

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now