MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Bates Magazines -- for FREE

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bates Magazines -- for FREE
Here is a site that has all of Bates magazines. Smile

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.central-fixation.com/bettereyesight.htm">http://www.central-fixation.com/bettereyesight.htm</a><!-- m -->

Enjoy,

Otis
Thanks otis
I have noticed a few mags missing on this site and some misprints?
The basic imformation is there and thats ok for now til i buy the originals.

clark night
I bought David"s (iblindness.org) Adobe download of all original copies of Bates Better Eyesight Magazines; 2450 pages at the batesmethodstore.com
Includes stories from the clinic by Emily and other articles.
Its great!
I know i am reading Bates true unedited Mags.
My family and I are printing them and placing them (each indivual magazine) on a wall in our warehouse for students, neighbors... to view.
We will study these and teach Dr. Bates vision improvement methods.
Please can you tell me where to get that Microsoft program that makes the quality better ?
And I think it's an awesome idea to put up issues of the magazine on the wall. I think I will do that too. ;D
I cant remember the name of the product.
I saw it maybe on internet; computer supply businesses or a computer magazine.
I saw a picture of a guy using a pen like device to scan along sentences of handwritten or dull old printed type and the computer places it in microsoft word or other program you are using.
then can save to disk an/or print out clear.
Can convert to tiny fine print in word and any color; black on white page,
white text on black or blue page, ect
Another machine scans whole paragraphs at once.
Try the microsoft and compaq hp sites first.
Just type microsoft on explorer and you will find it.
also; dell and other computer dealers may sell it.
Just started printing the magazines 1233 pages with two magazine pages per page.
They are clearer in printed form than they appear when viewing on the computer screen.
In printer window; adjust printer preferrences to best or better.
Prints slower but magazines come out clear and dark black.
Can also adjust to 2 pages (4 total) on one page for finer print.
There's a further setting if you select 'high quality premium' as the paper type (you need to get this glossy paper from a stationary store), then it allows you to enable '1200 DPI' or even more and it comes out super sharp. The printer quality should be at 'Best' to enable these options. But it drains the ink cartridge like hell, so I have to be sparse.
what do you know about high speed laser printers.
Better or cost more for ink?
Laser printers are better quality and you get a lot more out of the cost of each toner cartridge. But 2,000 pages isn't much. You'll need a few more big projects before you run the first toner cartridge dry.

Dave
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now