MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Hey I'm new, Please help me out I have lots of questions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey I'm new, Please help me out I have lots of questions
Hey everybody, I'm Jason and I'm new here. I have joined this site/forums because I wanted to improve my eyesight and got interested in the Bates method,Bates,eye exercises, and improving eyesight. I am a teenager that wears mostly contacts and glasses at home.(SO I CANNOT TAKE THEM OFF AT SCHOOL, SO I CANNOT REALLY REDUCE THE TIME I WEAR CONTACTS) I have known about Dr. Bates like about 1/2 a year ago and I eventually bought the Rebuild Your Vision Program on <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.rebuildyourvision.com">http://www.rebuildyourvision.com</a><!-- m -->. I have bough the books:Improve your vision without glasses or contacts, Eyerobics:How to Improve your Vision, How to improve your child's eyesight naturally, and Relearning To See. I have bought 2 ebooks, perfect eyesight and the program for better vision.(I have 3 ebooks total of the included Rebuild Your Vision ebook).

I have always tried to do eye exercises and always falled by getting lazy and not doing them. Will anybody please tell me if
eye exercises work and if they are the Bates method/related to it? (I have tried the eye ex. in the Rebuild your Vision program before but stopped as I keep not doing them everyday) If not please post down what techniques and whatever you do everyday to improve vision.(Sunning,palming, swinging,etc. if there are techniques that you use for myopia that work please write them as well) Also how long did it take you to see your first clear flash without glasses and contacts. But I would like it if it was better for myopia as my eyes are like about -5=-6 on both eyes right now I guess(Didn't went to doctors in like almost a year)

I am also thinking of buying the The Complete Magazine of William Bates and Natural Vision Improvement by Janet Goodrich. Did you guys buy these books before should I get them?

Please help me and thanks =)
Sincerely,
Jason
All you need is the original book by Dr. Bates and that's it. It is free. Read it carefully, understand it and demonstrate yourself the facts. Then begin practicing.

You could have spared a lot of money.

Trash all other books and "programs" if you don't want to waste your time.
Oh, and if you really can't discard your glasses or contacts, then please go away, Bates method will not help you. Don't start another glassturbation flame, they are unfortunately too many here already.
Hi jason,

Welcome, I wear glasses when I have to and have improved my eyesight from 5/200 to 10/40 without them. That's like going from seeing a big giant fuzz to being able to ride a bike comfortably without glasses now. The only person on this forum that can really tell you to go away is the site moderator, David. I hope that you are encouraged by reading success stories and some old conversations on these forums. David also has lots of helpful information on his site. I learned a lot from David's posts, and have picked up some tidbits from a select few of the other members on this forum. After a while I discovered that to improve my eyesight required a lot of personal exploration on my part to reduce tension and strain, and that spending lots of time on the forum was a waste of time after a while. I look now and then to see if there are interesting discussions, though. I keep a blog of my improvement (link below) if you're interested in how I've improved my eyesight so far. But most of all I wrote to give you some encouragement and perhaps give an alternative perspective to Oleg's go away message.

S
sorrisiblue,

You are right, I completely agree with you. Spending lots of time on this forum is a waste of time. I have become kind of addicted to it.

You are also very correct that practice is the only thing that matters, and I better do more practicing than talk.

I have now decided to finally quit my addiction.

Thank you!

Sorry, I will not answer the question you ask me in another thread.

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download