MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Food for eye health

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Food for eye health
Food for eye health and clear vision.
I take dark purple bilberries, no added sugar.
Very clear vision including night vision.
Also like; Occu-plus with Flora glo lutein from The Vitamin Shoppe.
Spinach, chard, dark greens, orange, yellow vegetables.
Some flowers are edible and improve eye health but i am afraid to try them, not sure which are ok, which are poison..
Edible flowers and other healthy foods that heal are hidden from the American public.
Doctors, drug companies want to keep us sick.
I have never known a eye doctor that will teach healthy food to improve eye health, vision.
Chefs in Europe garnish food with edible flowers.
America is about making profit.Doctors will keep us sick so they can give us medicine and stuff that makes profit. Most medicines like glasses only cures the symptoms not the cause.And people keep going back for more because the symptoms returns. Imagine if everybody knew about the bates method and was cured,Eyedoctors will go out of business because they will be no need for glasses or surgery.Money corrupts people.I dont think money is the root of all evil but attachment to things causes evil.Greedy/selfish people make money and dont care about other people well-being just like drug dealers.They just want money.
I don't think eye doctors will go out of business even if everyone knew about Bates for the following reason:

My eyesight has improved dramatically and many friends/family members know this. However, the only person who has bothered trying the Bates method is my sister. I think there is a very small percentage of people willing to take the effort to take their health into their own hands. Sad but true.
Where do you get bilberries? I've read about them before.
sorrisiblue, right on. Most people seem to be content with the quick-fix, patch things up good enough for now. I don't really get it, but I think it's just a very different mindset. People feel powerless, I think, and so they go around applying that powerlessness with everything they do, trying to make themselves get affected by things in order to combat other things that affect them differently.

Dave
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith
sorrisiblue Wrote:I don't think eye doctors will go out of business even if everyone knew about Bates for the following reason:

My eyesight has improved dramatically and many friends/family members know this. However, the only person who has bothered trying the Bates method is my sister. I think there is a very small percentage of people willing to take the effort to take their health into their own hands. Sad but true.

Quite true. The average person is a lazy one what else explains the fact that 50% of the population is overweight and have diabetes. hypertension etc. Even if every mainstream opthalmologist recommends it even then most people wont try the Bates because it requires a certain level of discipline and sometimes drastic changes in life style with which many are not comfortable with.

I am not such a disciplined person but I had no choice. I never had 20/20 even with glasses in the past 20 years because perfect glasses would immediately lower my vision and I would have to change glasses very often. So I had to always use much weaker glasses(20/100) and used the full strength glasses very rarely even before I knew about the Bates method. This was the only way I could prevent myself from going blind. I always wished there was a way to improve vision and I always felt disappointed when my doctor would tell me that nothing can be done about my eyes. I also had plenty of discomfot and pain in the eyes, so I was really motivated.

So most people will need some good reason for trying the Bates method. Anyone who experiences good vision with glasses and experiences little discomfort is not easily motivated. Or he should have a special dislike for the glasses since glasses do not look good on every face.
Smile
Bilberries are popular in europe.
It is a european blueberry.
I am trying to find a farmer in united states that grows them.
Some businesses sell dry bilberry in tea or capsules but be sure it is organic, no sulfites and other chemicals.
Do not eat bilberry leaf.
Pilots ate bilberry jam in world war two for clear night vision.
Bilberry jam is found in most health food stores.
Use sugar free.
The only sweetner should be from the berries.

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download