MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Moving out of parents house,will practice Bates method more

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moving out of parents house,will practice Bates method more
I am very soon moving out of my parents house, and this will enable me to practice the bates method for up to 3 hours a day and not live so stressfully. I will keep you all posted on how I do, and also on this forum too.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.rawfoodtalk.com/showthread.php?p=424378#post424378">http://www.rawfoodtalk.com/showthread.p ... post424378</a><!-- m -->
The problem is my parents strongly disagree with alternative methods, and its really hindering my progress the way they go on about how I shouldnt do it. Anyway. thats not the reason Im moving out, but Its definitely an advantage of moving out.

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now