MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
question

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
question
I've been going without glasses for the past two weeks and haven't had too much of a problem until now. I can feel as if there's some kind of pressure or something on my eyes as if a vice is squeezing and releasing them. I was wondering if anyone else had had that kind of sensation before? I know it's not serious because it's something that i can control and seems to happen when I'm shifting and making sure that I don't stare. I thought it might be the strain that my eyes have been accustomed to and I am now feeling and becoming aware of it. Any thoughts or someone else's experiences would be helpful.
Maybe its a temporary feeling as the eye muscles relax and the eye is returning to normal shape and movement.
Always do shifting in a relaxed, easy, effortless manner.
Avoid squinting, straining to see without glasses.
Relax with the blur.
With practice vision will become clear.
Some people experience strange pains, sensations when the eyes, body are treated with natural methods and are returning to normal health, function.
The pain is not intense.
When i started practicing Bates method my eyes felt "worked out" a bit like muscles feel after starting a new exercise program.
The front of my eyes, eyelids also looked different, changed shape as my vision immproved.
My eyes became more round, smooth, even.
One eye used to appear longer, elongated eyeball.
After Bates method the eye became round.
Thanks, I definitely work on relaxing my eyes and mind and do not put much effort into shifting after the first couple of days. I blink more often now without noticing it and I am shifting without doing it quickly and working to do it. So if this is what you're talking about then I'd say it were a good thing then, I just shouldn't let it get painful. lol. Thank you for the help.

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now