MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
My progress so far...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My progress so far...
I do not take measurements too often to monitor my progress but this is a rough blog of my progress:

Apr 20 - Searched a few days for vision improvement on the net and came to know of the Bates method. Later I remembered that I had actually come across the term while I was living in the US six years ago. At that time I had even registered at the Bates forum on Yahoo but never read any messages and forgot about it. Now I remember that I had made some enquiry regarding the pinholes at that time but it is surprising that I paid little attention at that time.

Apr 27-May 4: Familiarized myself with the Bate's masterpiece "Perfect Eyesight without glasses". I practised my first lessons during this period. When I started my vision was very low - 3/70 and 6/200 in room light and 4/70 and 8/200 in sunlight average. I could not see anything much in the dark and measured my vision to be only 3/200 in dim light.

May 7 - Discarded my glasses and started practising seriously and spent atleast an hour daily on palming, sunning, shifting, fineprint etc.

June 6 - First month without glasses were very painful and inconvenient. I could not go shopping, driving etc. Vision did not improve much but had occasional periods of better vision with best at 11/200.

June 15-19 - Went through a period of vision black out due to a migraine attack with vision touching only 5/200 in roon light and 6/200 in daylight.

June 22 - Recovered fully from the attack and now experienced the best vision I have had in the last six years. Today I had 5/70 and 10/200 in room light, and an unexpected 8/70 and 14/200 in sunlight. My dim light ( candle light) vision is at 5/200.

I see almost twice what I did a month and a half ago. I am optimistic and hoping the progress will continue this way although I anticipate it to go down frequently due to too much work related strain on the eyes. My computer vision is also getting better though it is nowhere close to comfortable reading level yet.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now