MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Help!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help!
I still haven't received any permanent improvement from doing the Bates method, and it's been a really long time, like more than a year. Maybe even a year and a half. Am I doing something wrong?
Jason Wrote:I still haven't received any permanent improvement from doing the Bates method, and it's been a really long time, like more than a year. Maybe even a year and a half. Am I doing something wrong?
Try not to EXPECT results, let them come.
Well, first a disclaimer: I haven't gotten any permanent improvement either, and honestly I'm really starting to doubt whether permanent significant improvement is possible in the majority of cases. But if you are still getting clear flashes, I would say either immediately close your eyes when they come, or look at something close. In other words, dodge the flashes. This is what Bates apparently recommended doing. Now, I used to be good at triggering such clear flashes, and I would always see how long they would stay, and that, I now realize, was a mistake. Lately I have not been getting many such flashes, but when I get a semblance of one I immediately close my eyes if I remember. Don't try to use the clear flashes to actually look at things.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now