MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Dealing with clear flashes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dealing with clear flashes
What do you do when you get a clear flash? I read here that it is best to close your eyes or look at an object up close, but this hasn't helped me much. I would like to hear other people's approaches.
I am also facing this problem. I get a few of them during every session of shifting but I cant hold onto the flash for more than a second or two. After a few minues into shifting I can start to see the swing, but something inside me resists the swing and after a few seconds the swing disappears and thte letters become stationary again. I wish I knew how to avoid resisting the swing. Our eyes are so used to staring and seeing stationary objects that a swing appears unnatural to it. I think it is only a matter of practice only - the more time and period you keep doing these routines you can hope that these occasional flashes will become more frequent and last for longer periods.( and finally become permanent)
You vision blurs again because you react to the clarity by trying to hold onto it by using your eyes in the same way you created the blur in the first place. Don't react to it.

Dave
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith
If not reacting doesn't seem to work right away, then try this:

Dodge what you are looking at each time a clear flash is triggered. "Holding onto it" as described by Dave is the same as staring. As soon as the clear flash is produced, immediately look away at something else, blinking and shifting meanwhile. Keep looking away as needed.

This will help practice not reacting to the clear flash. In the end, however, not reacting is simply the best thing to do.
It seems that today I got a flash very close to 20/20 and it hasn't gone away yet! I'm afraid though to look too much in the distance for fear of losing my new sight. I am not worrying too much about it though, I am still keeping my eyes very relaxed.

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download