MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Bates as a college class

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bates as a college class
I remember back in the days when I was participating in the yahoo groups, that Tom Q had announced that his book going to be used in a college course.  The college was Arkansas or Alabama or some other southern college; I can't remember which one exactly.  Does anyone know anything about this or how the class went?
In Alabama...? This is my first time hearing this...Perhaps I need to look into this class if it comes to Alabama...
I vaguely remember seeing something on the internet about a college course on Bates, and it may well have been Alabama. I don't know anything more though, sorry. I'd be interested in who's teaching it if someone finds out.

Dave
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith
I did some googling, and found Gene Younger.  <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.clearvisionnaturally.com.&nbsp;">http://www.clearvisionnaturally.com.&nbsp;</a><!-- w --> It says in his bio that he taught classes at The University of Alabama-Huntsville.  I searched the UAH website, but I could not vind anything about the class or Younger as a teacher there.  I guess its still a mystery.
He probably used to. I don't know him, but I doubt he'd make it up. Why not email him and find out why he stopped?

Dave
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now