MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Question for all of us

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question for all of us
Hello, I'm stuck with natural eye improvement for 4 years. During those years I never saw anyone who improved his vision to 100%. I have had clear sharpy crystal flashes lots of times, but I'm talking about a permament result.

Is there anyone on this forum who improved his vision to 100% and fixed the result ?

I used to exercise by Norbekov and Bates techniques, I know those systems perfectly, I participated in the group sessions. Right now, after ~1000 exercises I get stressed, concerned, scared and catch myself trying to rationalize each step each time I see the improvement while doing the exercise. I'm thinking about hypnosis to remove those psychological blocks etc. I can talk a lot about eye exercises, but for now please answer my above question. Is there any 100% fixed results around?
Bates teaches that it is normal for vision to fluxuate a little sometimes; perfect clear, little less clear and back to perfect clarity.
What level of clarity and blur do you experience?
I get best results by practicing some Bates and natural eyesight improvement activities and then not practicing.
I let my eyes alone, do not think about vision or eye function.
Then the eyes shift, central fixation... on thier own maintaining clear vision.
True natural eye function occurs when the person does not think about controlling the function of the eyes.
Natural eyesight improvement, Bates method is practiced to coax the eyes, brain back to correct function.
Once correct function occurs, you do not need to practice.
If vision goes to a less clear state once in a while; avoid glasses.
Do some Bates activities to remind the brain eyes to function correct, to bring the vision Back to clear.
Avoid staring, squinting.
See with relaxation, effortless central fixation, shifting.
With practice the eyes do this automatically.
I get less clear vision (20/30) occasionally when i start doing all the wrong things that i tell my students not to do;
Eating sugary cakes for a month, hunched over this computer 10 hours day, staring, working with mental strain, drinking diet pepsi, no exercise, poor diet, stress in life.
When i realize i am pushing unhealthy lifestyle too far, i return to a correct diet, less hours at computer ( i cant type without looking down at keys), go to the beach, do relaxation methods, positive thinking, read fine print, practice Bates method.
My vision always returns to 20/20 and better in a few hours to one day.
The normal function of the visual system is to return to correct function. This always occurs if the vision fluxuates.
Glasses prevent the eyes, brain from returning to normal function.
Avoiding glasses during times of less clear vision is most effectice.
Hello, thanks for a honest answer.

My vision is around 3,25 (left) and 2,75 (right) dioptrees last time when I checked my eyes (1,5 year ago), but at the same time I could tell the last lines on the board. My eye muscules are trained so I can see clear object and another one above it or below it, or both at the same time. At night I see more additional objects above or below, it's very hard to understand which one is the real one.

Each time I go back to exercies and see the improvement, additional view gets clearer and I can notably distinguish it from the real view.

I made a picture. It shows how I see the text -> http://www.jungle.lt/vision.jpg

Before exercises I had been seeing everything blury, but now I never get blur anymore.

During those 4 years, the repeated failures in natural eye improvement got in to my subconscious mind and each time, when I starting the exercise I get stressed, concerned, scared and catch myself trying to rationalize each step each time when I see the improvement. I have made everything too serious, putted too much magic in to it and now it's an impossible mission for me after 4 years of desperate attempts. Besides that, the failure strongly influences my everyday life.

So right now, I'm thinking about hypnosis. The suggestion should be something like that: "I know how to do exercise well, with a pleasure and without any efforts. As my vision improves, equaly my self-confidence grows and the fear, stress and concerns fade away".

I tried self-hypnosis before, but I didn't get the effect. So now, I'm thinking about profesional hypnotherapist.
Hello there irresistible force. I wholeheartedly applaud your amazing devotion to natural eye improvement. Four years is quite a lot more than the four minutes most people will give, but I have a comment.

It's possible that it's just a language difference or ambiguity that is creeping in here, but this quote from you:

"My eye muscules are trained so I can see clear object and another one above it or below it, or both at the same time. At night I see more additional objects above or below, it's very hard to understand which one is the real one."

I'm not sure you have a full understanding of the Bates Method. The whole point of the Bates Method was to centrally fixate, not to diffuse the vision as would be required to see one object clearly as well as one above it and one below it. I think you should re-read the Bates Method to refocus yourself on what needs to be done and how to properly follow Bates' advice.
Dear Irrestable,

Subject: Have your read a Snellen?

Re: Bates stated his "method" of 1913 was to have the person read his Snellen

Quote:Hello, I'm stuck with natural eye improvement for 4 years. During those years I never saw anyone who improved his vision to 100%. I have had clear sharpy crystal flashes lots of times, but I'm talking about a permament result.

Otis> Did you confirm these "flashes" on a Snellen?

Is there anyone on this forum who improved his vision to 100% and fixed the result ?

Otis> The "state" DMV tests call for reading 3/4 inch letters at 20 feet (20/40). Can you pass
that line at this time?

I used to exercise by Norbekov and Bates techniques, I know those systems perfectly, I participated in the group sessions. Right now, after ~1000 exercises I get stressed, concerned, scared and catch myself trying to rationalize each step each time I see the improvement while doing the exercise.

Otis> Good! Do you confirm this success by reading 20/20? You would be a lot less "stressed" if you did that.

Quote: I'm thinking about hypnosis to remove those psychological blocks etc. I can talk a lot about eye exercises, but for now please answer my above question. Is there any 100% fixed results around?

Otis> Nothing in this world is "fixed". Only your desire and persistance -- and reading your Snellen -- will be effective.

Otis> While we do a lot of "discussion" here -- it is amazing how few read and report their Snellens.

Otis> I am not saying this is "easy", only that is would be wise to do so. No criticism intended.

Best,

Otis
why is this post in success stories? ask your questions in the main forum. this section should be for positivity only, not doubt and uncertainty.
Moved.
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith
I have -0.5D. i trained half year and i m not improve self vision. meaby a little, but not to -0.25.
my succes is :
when i start my first exercises, after red the bokk " the R.....", wasnt remember title, after 5 minut i had a clear flash ( clear vision i think this is Big Grin ).
But move my eyes around, everywhere etc.
After 1 week doing exercises , when i got up from bed, i had again clear flash, but much better. I see all ideal, all had got better light but i wasnt do the palming to test the black.....

And when i first time post on this forum, Otis give me link to snell board. I trainded 5-10 minutes. Next day i do it a Central fixation, but only 30 sec i could. Effect gone and never back ....

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download