MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Listening To Bates method teacher about personality

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Listening To Bates method teacher about personality
I would like to share a piece of information with everyone I heard on a cd set by Greg Marsh, here's his site .
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://visionimprovementcenter.com/index.php">http://visionimprovementcenter.com/index.php</a><!-- m -->

Anyway, in reference to personality and eyesight, he gives the story of a woman with a split personality, and in one personality she needed glasses and had bad eyesight, when she flipped to the other personality, the glasses were no longer needed and her eyesight was normal. It was an amazing bit connecting personality and eyesight. Also, he speaks about people who dont move much and try and stay as still as possible, who have rigid body language, are more likely to have bad eyesight, instead of people who are more relaxed and live life more enjoyably, and it makes sense.

I am trying to change my personality and be more friendly instead of taking myself so seriously and getting rid of my old negative beliefs and realise that my personality isn't that important, Tomorrow I could be a different person altogether and it could change my outlook on life
My advice on this kind of thing is to make sure you can directly relate any aspect of this to the way you use your eyes, and then connect the way you use your eyes with your quality of vision. I've seen people go off on tangents and start coming up with all kinds of theories of personality and myopia that are true for some people sometimes but make things seem so complicated and unattainable. It's a matter of noticing what programming in your personality is directly related to the way you strain your eyes.

Dave
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now