MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Just starting understanding Bates method

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just starting understanding Bates method
Hello,

I have been practicing Bates method (trying instead...) for 3 months, and only now I am starting to understand something from the method. I found that some Bates teachers have created their techniques, some based in the Bates method and others techniques completely on their own. I read several books, but in the end the only book that is of interest, in my opinion, is "Perfect sight without glasses" from Dr. William Bates himself. When I first read this book it was difficult to me to understand it, but now I read and study several times each chapter until understood. I am going slowly but doing only what Dr. William Bates recommended. When I have the time I will start with the Bates magazines.

Do not quit practicing!

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download