MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Dealing with blur

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dealing with blur
What is the best approach when you see a blurred image? Since I am myopic, I get a lot of blur when I go outside. Should I turn away to a clear object? Should I ignore the blur?

I was thinking to say that the blur is part of my life now. When I see blur I am trying to avoid it or I am disappointed that I don't see 100% sharp and I strain. Should I accept the blur and don't think much about it in order not to strain?

Give me your ideas and your personal approach to the problem. Smile
Keep looking at different parts of it. Look at the pieces of the blur.

Dave
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith
Yes but that makes me strain and want to see the image clearly. I find that if I want I can see 20/20 if I strain, but the next day I'm back to blurry vision.
You can experiment with shifting quickly (but not too fast otherwise you may strain) from part to part and at the same time don't worry about seeing the blurred outlines clearly. Just let it be. You'll have to remember to do this 24/7/365, otherwise the bad habit of staring will become dominant again and you'll lose your progress unless your vision is consistently perfect.

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now