MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
how often do you practice?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how often do you practice?
this question makes me curious to know how many of us actually practice, on the daily. some the questions I read here seem asinine to me, no offense to the askers but if they were really studying Bates and practicing it faithfully some of these issues would not have even been raised.

so I ask you, brethren, how often do you practice? and what method do you use mainly?

for me, I have known about the Bates method for about a year now, got involved originally through some frauds and scheisters (Dr. Beresford...) and their stuff did help slightly, but I soon progressed to Bates due to unsatisfaction. unfortunally I haven't done as much as I should have been doing, every few months I'd have a burst of enthusiasm but was unable to sustain it, lapses abound. now I have been consistent for some time I can say, toning down a bit on Sundays. of the methods, I have tried them all and the most beneficial to me is shifting, without a doubt.

you?
I think that vision is extremely complex. I heard many here on the forums that said that they at some point had done the methods wrong and wasted priceless months doing so. I also think that the Bates book is a fairly difficult book to understand so I think that it's better for people to ask many questions, even stupid (asinine?) ones. Many don't have a Bates teacher nearby and it's very difficult to understand what they have to do.

I am also still exploring what I have to do. So I can't say that I am putting much heart in the Bates Method at the moment, but do I try to shift and use my central fixation as often as possible. I also do sunning every day. No improvements yet though, but I think I'm getting closer and closer to knowing exactly what I have to do. And when I will know, it's gonna be easier for me.

So I think you have to find out first what you have to do to really be effective.

And what Dr Beresford were you talking about in your post? The one from the American Vision Institue?

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download