MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Meditation

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meditation
What type of meditation(except palming) is most useful to relive strain in the eye and improve it? I first thought deep breathing meditations do most effectively but they should be more better ones..
deep breathing isn't what you think it is. 99% of the stuff that's out there on 'deep abdominal breathing' is purely useless in actually getting you to breathe better. the only way to know is to experiment with your own body. when you are doing it right, you'll feel the difference.

as far as better meditation, try to wrap your mind around the concept of perfect sight being effortless while you are sitting.
Guys recently, i have learnt from my mixed martial arts teacher a various techniques of mediatation that u could do. I cannot remember all of them, but i remember this paticular one which helps loss belly fat, bettter blood circulation around the body, and for the mind. He said that this is good for eveything so i'll tell u how its done.--

First, let me say that When we breathe normally, this is how it goes. -We breathe in, our belly expands out. We breathe out, our belly sucks in (if u no wot i mean).
So, with this technique, wot u do is u sit comfatably on the floor-make sure its soft and, we reverse this order. So breathe in, belly in. Breathe out, belly out. When u first perform this u feel dizzy. but as u do more u become better at it. Increase the time u do this meditation each session. It doesnt matter if u close ur eyes or not. But my teacher had his eyes open. I do not know if this helps improve vision, but my teacher had his expertise with meditation, accuppunture, and, Health knowledge.
Remember, breathe in and out deeply,slowly, and relaxingly. I think ur ratio between // Breathe in - Breathe out is -- 2:3.
Smile

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now