MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
PrizeRebel

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PrizeRebel
Hey guys as u can see, at the bottom of this post u can see the advertising for the web. First, if u think these are fake, think again.. They are not!!!! And there are proofs, as for me, i have purchased a g coin ijji ultimate GAme Card!! for 10 points. So i'll explain and its simple. Wot u do is go on this link http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=456098or press one of ads, and sign up + login. Then, u press "view available offers", then fill out the forms to get points!! by the way, u have to be in eighter USA, UK, Australia ,Or Canada. These offers that u do will either be filling out surveys which can be short as 2mins or long, downloading files which will get a lot more points, or etc, etc.. ****** **Very important :-- U need to press the country on the top of the page that u are in otherwise it wont do. When filling out few points, go to "View Completed Offers" to see wot u have completed. Some might not work due to expiration or error. Or most likely, u will have to wait up to 24 hours for it to be assigned to be aknoledged by PrizeRebel. I believe that this web is not bogus because i've seen many people on webs claiming it works with videos, or i've seen this website being reccommended by Famous Gaming Webs Smile Enjoy
Oh almost forgot lol - When u have certain amount of points u can get prizes. click on view available prizes to see wot u can get. U can get free game consoles,gadgets, absolutely anything!! (plz read the FAQ on that website thanks).

If u have any questions about this or having any problems, u can either ask me, or ask the staff which u cann by clicking "support" and do as followed. Thank you. Wink
i've tried it and its horrible. i only get points for half of them and i get spam mail from the companies that give out the surveys. each survey gives only half or 1 point and you need like 69 of them to get a game. Its bad mostly because i get the spam mail now.
Otter Wrote:i've tried it and its horrible. i only get points for half of them and i get spam mail from the companies that give out the surveys. each survey gives only half or 1 point and you need like 69 of them to get a game. Its bad mostly because i get the spam mail now.

okay what i've done is when im doin the surveys i use other msn to put in instead of my main msn, so spam doesnt matter. And, if u feel that u do not get enough points, try the "referral" way to earn points and if ur successful, u could a hell alot of points each month- Read the FAQ : about the referral thing.
Wen i first tried this out, i also thought it was just too long but i got 10.3 points in 1 day. U might hav to wait for some points later on because they dont all come straight away. Be patient.
You guys haven't tried <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.mailinator.com/">http://www.mailinator.com/</a><!-- m --> ?

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now