MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
The imagination cure.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The imagination cure.
Hi ! I would like to have your opinion on this exercise: The imagination cure.
The way to do it is to alternate between looking at a letter and remembering it with the eyes closed until the memory is nearly equal to the sight, Then trying to remember the letter while looking at the Snellen chart and eventually while looking at the letter itself and seeing it better.
That’s where trouble begins.
To imagine a letter with the eyes closed or open is something (a memory image), but to actually locate it in space and seeing it as perfectly as the image itself is something else. Witch is actually called an eidetic image.
Quote:Although eidetic images share features with memory images and projected images, they are distinct in that they can, according to the reports of subjects, be inspected for new details in the manner of a physically present stimulus object.
While what I actually can see beside the memory image is the projected image:
Quote:Like eidetic images, projected images are treated as if they were physically located in space. They are not, however, reputed to be visually inspectable, as a true eidetic image is reputed to be.
(Quotes from: http://www.gis.net/~tbirch/hp5.html)
since shifting on an imaginary letter is “inspecting” it, and one can't do that without being blessed with eidetic memory, I’m wondering if it’s even possible to do this exercice.
So if anyone was able to succeed in it, I’d be really comforted to know it.
If so how much time did it take you (Dr.Bates mentioned several cases of patients being cured by this method in their first visit)?
And most important were you able to get the promised perfect vision ?
Yeah, i have tried this. I totally picture anything and everythign clearly with my eyes closed, like a camera. But my vision still sucks. I have found that when I come back from a daydream or a zone, my vision is clear, much like when doing a magic eye. But that is because my eyes are not focused on what I'm doing and they are relaxed. If you have any suggestions on how to make it work better, let me know.
Hi Dear Ones,

What I have found out is that, perfect imagination is a state of being, which cures the whole body.
This means that there may be people seemingly having normal vision but not "CLEAR" vision, these are different, I have inferred this from my own experiences, CLEAR VISION MAKES you fall in love with what you see, but normal vision only gives you the ability to read the objects at far. CLEAR VISION connects you with existence and you realize oneness with the whole creation, but It is totally different from normal vision which people have, most of the people strain now and then and don't realize that their vision is getting worse unless it becomes a habit to strain all the time, which leads to glasses.

But I am not quite sure, All I know there are DIFFERENCES in vision, and vision is something divine.

And to mention you see with you forehead and not with your eyes, as long is you "think" that you are going to see with your eyes, you will continue straining your eyes to make them "see", but you will realize everything you see is in your "brain", "mind", "soul" and it is not "out there". It already exists in your head, but you believe that you have to put some effort to it to be seen, but you'll realize everything simply is there, whether you see it or not and can be seen so easily and effortlessly. I would suggest look for the forehead to find any evidence of straining and release it by commanding it.

And to mention, straining to see is the product of ego, to make vision clearer, nothing else, when you trust God that you will see, then you will. Smile

With much Gratitude
Elias

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now