MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
nystagmus help + sungazing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nystagmus help + sungazing
very aware that this has been addressed before,

said and done,

Bates says NO AMOUNT OF SUNLIGHT IS DANGEROUS TO THE EYES,
no matter what,
he also says that unless the eyes are perfect, illusions such as after-images can last for a very long time through the practice

I've been gazing for essentially a year now, for spiritual benefits,
there are a few things that really confuse me :
firstly, if the sun is not "bright" such as close to set or rise, it can be looked at indefinitely without strain, it is the advice of spiritual seekers to only use this window

however those here on this forum have said that they prefer times in the middle of the day, so that eye-strain cannot "hide' (essentially *)

now,
i need to know about nystagmus (which I have), sungazing, the chakras,
because it seems to cut my "face" in half and create a split-ness in consciousness, where the third eye is out of orbit and a large number of strange things go on

yet also , i can clearly see how brief glances are "good"
and my vision is ...... nice ?
can sun-gazing fix nystagmus ? does anyone know how it is fixed ?
for instance, MOON GAZING fixes the polarity of the forehead energy center and causes it to feel normal, whereas my instinct is to only sun-gaze with one of my eyes, because it seems to completely warp the area. prying it wide open but not in the right way.

essentially imploring the presence of an energy healer who can describe what sun-gazing does, and advise me verily.
According to Bates, nystagmus is only a symptom of eyestrain. So any method used to relieve the strain will benefit nystagmus.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.iblindness.org/articles/bates-studyimagination.html">http://www.iblindness.org/articles/bate ... ation.html</a><!-- m -->

NYSTAGMUS. When the eyes move more or less rapidly from side to side or in other directions it is called nystagmus. Usually it is associated with a serious disease of the interior of the eye, chorioretinitis pigmentosa and has been considered to be incurable. I have seen it controlled almost immediately by the imagination of perfect sight or by a perfect imagination of any object. I shall always remember some cases in school children which were produced voluntarily because it caused a disturbance in the class room. These cases are so evident that all I had to do to cure them, was to tell them to stop doing it and it has always been a great surprise to me to see them do it at once. When I asked them to start it up again they had no trouble in doing it. When they had the nystagmus their sight was always imperfect and the patients demonstrated the fact. When the patient voluntarily stopped the nystagmus the vision was improved to the normal.

Of course, sunning/sun gazing will definitely help cure nystagmus as long as the sun helps you relax. The sun does not directly help you relax because it is an adverse condition, but forces the system to adapt. When exposed to very adverse conditions, the body and mind have no choice but to adjust to the new circumstance. It could take a while before it adjusts but when it does become fully acclimatized to the sun, there is no longer a more adverse condition the body/mind cant handle because the sun is the worst of them all, nothing else even being a close second. The sun will heavily punish even the slightest offender - you cannot afford to have eeen a bit of strain while sun gazing or you will pay a price in the form of temporary blindness, afterimages and splitting headaches. By repeated exposure the sun and taking these 'punishments' initially our system evolves to be perfect. Go a bit mild on the sun initially if it is unpleasant. Overdoing the sun tratment can be harmful though no permanent damage maybe caused.
thank you so much,

yes indeed, this is how i have felt

that no matter how "harsh" the sun seems to be, it will as you say PUNISH the eyes into becoming perfect

but the spiritual aspect is strange, there is a tremendous orb of light that was recently about 2 ft to the right of me and above the crown of the head

this light is supposed to be INSIDE ME so i can be "illuminated" but due to the nystagmus and relative lack of central fixation

the sungazing practice usually throws the light outside of my body rather than in the pineal / third eye center

i have noted that moon-gazing is necessary in order to effect a literal magnetic pull in the center of the brain so that the two hemispheres unite

however it is the sun that is so ever gradually making my vision more acute,

it is so frustrating at times to feel my system being damaged and warped though, i have pushed really hard with extensive sun practice, and it has throw the light out

perfect imagination of an object cures nystagmus ?
Sunlight through glass is unbalanced, not full spectrum = unhealthy for eyes, brain, body.

That light: Sounds like you are having kundalini energy release up spine, out top of head or other energies moving in body?
Some yoga, meditation can lead to astral travel. Also; strong energy moving in body;
If it gets blocked, too much, too little... can cause health problem or other strange symptoms, eye problems.
Get the energy moving correct, break blockages and the physical and eye problems are cured.
I have books for balancing the energy if you want their names.
I also like Robert Monroe's Tapes, books.
thank you

I joined a bates group on yahoo and they went nuts saying I was a lunatic (or solartic) for looking at the sun

when I do lots of kriyas I notice my nystagmus, although a msyterious thing, seems to be from the throat or 2nd or first, or all 3 chakras,
and that when I really push the energy and get it out the crown, my head becomes "still" (almost perfectly at times) and the third eye, we close up and use the crown,

the sun of course makes me want to project heavy vibrations out the third eye,

but you are right, it is no good to see sunlight through a window at all
HRM needs to retract this advise, it is dangerous!

it is also partly because I need to watch the sun rise, so that I can get the eyes stronger and stronger, rather than watching it set, which is a passive activity
watching sunrise, occasional moongazing, energy work, should clear everything up and produce a great perfect vision,

*although I am very surprised, even watching it set when the light is very low, about one day later I go "hey, my vision looks wayyy better!"

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download