MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Practicing too much?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Practicing too much?
Hey, I've been doing exercises alot since around March, but I've barely made any dent into improvement (And the only reason I got that small improvement in the first place was on a week-long vacation to the beach. No exercises.). I've spent an hour a day on palming, central fixation, and long swing duringing school years (and central fixation on the school posters) and two hours of the same exercises over the summer break.

I have gotten times where I was able to get many clear flashes throughout the day, but those experiences come and go.

Anybody have a routine that's been working for them? I'm honestly tired of trying to figure out the best exercises and how long to do them on my own.
First, you probably already know it but a routine that works for someone won’t necessarily work for you.
And anyway, I can already suspect that the problem may not be in the routine itself.

I think you can never practice too much, in fact the more time you put in it the more progress you’re supposed to make…unless, you practice the wrong way.
If that’s the case you are actually causing yourself eve more strain, slowing your progress, or even worsening your vision.

One clue that got me into thinking that this might be your problem, is you mentioning that the only improvement you got was when you were on a vacation to the beach Smile .
So your only progress was made when you were totally relaxing, and as opposed to what you say, I think you were actually making even more effective exercises without thinking about it, it could be sunning, washing your eyes (swimming), looking at the distant horizon, watching people pass by, playing tennis or beach volley, and most importantly relaxing and having a good time.
All of it could have had a great effect on your sight.

Now I could be wrong in this conclusion, but my advice would be that you have another look at Dr.Bates book, and magazines, really understand the intent behind the exercises, try them, and choose for yourself the ones that gives you most satisfaction (relaxation).
Sorry for not giving you an already made routine, myself, I don’t have one yet Big Grin .
I'm pretty positive I was doing it the right way, but it probably doesn't matter anymore. School stress and virtually no time to Bates practice. Don't ya love it. Tongue

But I'm still willing to try what somebody successful has done. I wouldn't mind if it's routine. Can't hurt if I try.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now