MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Davids' cure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Davids' cure
To David, webmaster;

I read on your web site that you cured your condition of strabismus, blur...
Please list all the things you did that worked for you.
I am most interested in how you cured the strabismus.
I met a young boy with wandering eye problem and gave him info on Bates method.
His eye doctor wants to do surgery on the muscle and keeps giving him thick, very strong eyeglasses.
I see much strain, inflammation in his eyes.
He is very smart, open minded and told me (before I gave him a vision improvement card) that he has been searching for a natural cure and refuses to let the eye doctor do the surgery.
I have cured astigmatism, blur and a very slight convergence problem in my eyes and other people and reduced cataracts in two ladies, intolerance to sunlight, but do not have experience treating major convergence, divergence (strabismus) impairment.
I can only advise methods on my web site and to read Better Eyesight Magazines and Stories from the clinc.

What do you think is the most effective method to get the eyes straight, moving together, looking at the same point.
why are you spamming for?
It's really the same thing as blur, but different. With blur, it's a matter of realizing and stopping the effort you're habitually making to make your eyes focus. With strabismus, he's probably habitually making an effort to team his eyes together, or to converge, or look both at the same thing, or keep his eyes straight, or how ever he thinks of it. Other than that, for me it had to do with staring and one eye being blurrier, and then getting a bit more complicated by glasses with the two lenses of different strengths, so I'd end up using one eye at a time to avoid the instability. The epiphany for me was lying down, palming and relaxing as completely as I could, opening my eyes and realizing that as I opened my eyes, before I had a chance to look at anything and adjust, my eyes were already straight until I did something to make them not. If he could be convinced of that, that's the biggest obstacle.

I removed the latest spam bot.

Dave
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith
Thank you.
May I post this reply on the "new this month" page on my site so he can read it?

I was thinking last night that, when the vision is blurry in a wandering eye, it loses the perfect point of central fixation and this might impair convergence, divergence.
When the vision is clear in that eye, central fixation is perfect and the eye has a central point to focus on with the other eye so it stays straight, normal, moving with the other eye from point to point.
Sure, go ahead.

I'll email you privately with more details.

Dave
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith
Great!!

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download