MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Bates' Genius

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bates' Genius
Although Bates advocates doing the exercises to restore vision, I have gotten so much from reading what Bates writes about effort and an efforting life...so much so that I am sure I have re-programmed a lot of my beliefs - or actually you might call it a 'deprogramming' of all the rubbish school and society taught. A lot of what he says makes a lot of sense and I am grateful for his writing.

He seems a real revolutionary in western society and I've often wondered how he came to know so much about how the eyes and mind work(apart from the experiments he carried out). Was he just very insightful or clever? Either way, he was willing to go against the grain of society and of his profession in documenting his thoughts and findings. I suppose with all great people, they are willing to challenge their preconceptions and go beyond what society or we in general 'accept' as possible. Take Roger Bannister for instance - the first man to run the mile in less than 4 minutes...when people thought it couldn't be done - it's since been lowered by 17 seconds - but it was that first milestone of going under 4 minutes that was crucial to show that it could be done...and with all great people they are willing to challenge preconceived conceptions...and think for themselves I guess.

Footballman
Dear Football Man,

It was that he had the GUTS to "Buck the System" -- in 1913.

That caught my attention in 1956, and I resolved to find out why -- exactly -- he was "shut down".

As far as I am concerned, we remain "frozen" in the past, until we organize a NEW pure-preventive study with the "right" people.

The science supporting prevention (by a number of means) is VERY STRONG, but it will take a strong will to make the commitment to success by the person himself.

I am accused of being variousy "pro-Bates" (by majority-opinion ODs), and "anti-bates", by others. The truth is that I support a scientific effort that would be recognized as "successful" WHILE THE PROGRAM IS IN PROCESS.

Best,

Otis

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now