MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Strain when you see a nearsighted person

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strain when you see a nearsighted person
Hello everybody!
Since the summer last year, a lot of strain that was blocked from my consciousness
came back at the surface and I can really feel when I'm straining or not.
I found today, in the July 1923 edition of the Better Eyesight Magazine, an article written by
W. H. Bates that said that the progress of childrens improving their eyesight was slower when they were with their parents that wear glasses because childs imitate their parent's strain.

My mother wear glasses and stare very often. Just by looking at her when she stare, it makes me
feel very uncomfortable and my eyes start to hurt a little bit. I have the same sensation when I look at people that have glasses.

I am very sensitive to strain and it doesn't take me more than staring one second to feel uncomfortable.

Does some of you have experienced that?
Maybe it was that when Bates said in his book that he was able to know if someone have imperfect sight just by looking at them.

Oh, by the way, my sight ouside oscillate all the time between 10/15 and 10/10 and my interior sight now oscillate between 10/15 and 10/30. Last year, when I started to do the bates method, my sight was about 10/40.

I've seen recently people on this forum that have difficulties to palm. A better degree of relaxation can be obtained by palming (or just closing your eyes) for 30 seconds. Do it very often.
For those who have difficulty to imagine the swing, the easiest way i found is to move your mouse across your computer screen at the middle of the height of the screen. If you look at the screen as a whole (by eccentric fixation), you will see your cursor move on an immobile screen. But if you look at you cursor by central fixation, your cursor will look like if it were immobile and your screen will seems to move from side to side.
It will be a great help to palm 2-3 minutes when you wake up in the morning and remember to blink gently all day long.

Have a nice day!

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download